“Great beer and great food”
Review of Grand Lake Brewing Taphouse - CLOSED

Grand Lake Brewing Taphouse
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stopped here for a quick lunch and was served enough food for it to be dinner as well. The special of the day was a steak quesadilla, and it was huge! After stuffing my face with this masterpiece of mexican cooking, I washed it down with a pale ale that was perfectly refreshing on a warm afternoon.

I wish I had more time in the area, as I could easily have found myself paying multiple visits to this taphouse. So many beers, so little time...

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very bad experience on Memorial Day weekend. You'd think they'd have an experienced staff for the kickoff weekend to the summer.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We arrived at the Taphouse about 7:30 on Saturday night. Parking lot was full, but there were a lot of empty tables visible from the "please wait to be seated" sign. We waited over f 5 minutes, had several people look our way, but none venture our direction. Having already been turned away from one restaurant in Grand Lake after being told that it would take forever to serve us, we were in search of GOOD service. No one ever spoke to us, so we left and went home and cooked dinner.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

This used to be Caroline's but is still good. Good beer Friendly Would recommend

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Not a whole lot has changed since Caroline's closed and the tap house opened. Menu was tweaked a bit, the service isn't pretentious any more and the beer selection from Grand Lake Brewery is great!