“Great food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great food”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Best food in town. Always stop in if in town.
Service slow so do not be in a hurry. OR on a diet...yummmmyyy...

Visited August 2012

Colorado
“Good for lunch, or pastries”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place has good sandwiches, nice salads & soups, and some wonderful baked goodies, if you’re in the mood for that. It’s convenient and offers both indoor and outdoor seating, although there’s minimal ‘ambiance’, if you’re looking for that. The outdoor seating is right by the road, but it’s a side street with relatively little through traffic. The prices here are average, and it’s a good spot for a quick lunch, or for a cup of coffee and a pastry. You order at the counter, and pick up your order when called – no service at tables here.

• Visited September 2012
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Excellent choice of breakfast treats”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

We were visiting friends in Grand Lake and they treated is to this special place. They had a very good selection of freshly baked treats. Breakfast croisants as well asa good choice of sweet delights. Highly recommended!

Mentor, Ohio
“Out Standing Breakfast and a Great Bakery.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We ate here twice. The breakfast is excellant. We purchased pastries to go both times. The pastries are to die for. This is a ecellant value for the money. I wish it was close to us, we would eat here all of the time.

Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Not bad - But Just Okay”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I had breakfast here. The food is okay, the service is slow and they seemed unfamiliar with their own menu. I ordered the Tofu Scramble - I should have gotten the hint when the counter lady said "what?" And came around to look at the menu - but no I soldiered on. It was small just a few chunks of Tofu and potatoes were greasy and it was highest thing on the menu. Also didn't contain the ingredients listed on the menu.

It's a stand up and order place down by the water - somewhat hip atmosphere - at least that's the attempt. The food is just okay and i recommend that you stick with the general eggs and meat fare as I was not the only disappointed diner in our party. Busy but not too crowded but seating and room can be cramped. Food is served on styrofoam plates. I didn't hate it but would avoid going again. I don't recommend it it promises more than it delivers. Not just my opinion everyone in our party was disappointed. There were six of us and we thought everything was way overpriced.

Still Mountain Tourist town what can you do? There's no McDonalds that I could find.