“Good Grill Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver
“Good Grill Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

This place makes the largest small order of fries EVER. It's enough for two people. I like the fried zucchini. The soft serve ice cream is delicious and there is hard pack for those who prefer this. A great place for a burger and fries.

las vegas, nv
“Great pricing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Much cheaper than the ice cream at the beach area. Plain basic cones. No frills but good and refreshing.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“good burger bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

No matter what time of the day or night, everyone was polite and gave good service. There were long lines and everyone one was prompt and polite. There were 9 of us in our family and we all liked it. We will be back.

Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Best Dairy Queen I've ever been to, super clean and of course the ice cream and deserts were great but I was really impressed with the food, they have changed their menu a lot from the old days, burgers of course are still great but they added a lot of healthier choices that my wife liked. Two thumbs up!

• Visited July 2014
Livingston, Alabama
“Great chocolate shake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

While in the area visiting a friend, my daughter and I had the opportunity to sample several of the local places to eat. During our visit we had a couple times when my daughter would give me the "daddy..I could use something cool to eat/drink". Haha the old hint that we need to get some ice cream. We had a great chocolate shake and needless to say, if we are ever back in Grand Lake I bet we will get another one.

• Visited July 2014