We took our winter vacation to Grand Lake to experience the winter wildlife and of course go snowmobiling. We stayed the week at the Western Riviera. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. The staff at the Motel were friendly, helpful and accomodating. Grand Lake has wonderful places to eat and you can walk almost anywhere you want to go. There is no comparing the scenery from the Motel, across the lake or from the mountains. We were able to snowmobile right out of town. The views from the snowmobile trail were amazing. We saw wildlife, however our goal was to see a moose and we seemed to miss them everywhere we went. If and when we take another vacation we will definitely return to Grand Lake and the Western Riviera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel