We and our friends enjoyed our stay in Grand Lake. The hotel is dated but clean and accommadating. The staff were pleasant. They have a "killer" view of the lake. I wanted to just sit in the swing and watch the lake but there were too many other hikes and things to do in the area. I hear they are trying to update their look as the budget allows.
Visit Fat Cats for a great breakfast buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel