My husband and I stayed here for one night in August. This was our second visit and it was great to be back. The location here is absolutely beautiful- right on the lake shore with no road in between (there is the hotel car park, but this is very quiet and does not obstruct the view at all- this is coming form someone with a severe aversion to cars blocking views- so it Really is not an issue!).The view across the lake to the mountains beyond is idyllic- you will never forget it. We were given exactly the same room we stayed in four years ago and were very happy! The room is a really good size, and very clean and comfortable.Our room was on the ground floor, opening onto the beautiful deck with outdoor tables and chairs-this was so gorgeous we decided to have a take -out picnic supper on the deck and enjoy the views, rather than go out to eat- best table in town!The staff were extremely friendly (remembered us from last visit!)and helpful. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel