The worst motel I've stayed in my life time.
It was very old, dirty, and noisy also.
Everything was so old and we couldn't sleep all night long because of the noise from the upstairs every time they stepped and used water, and another noise all around the room Ike the sound of motors.
Also it was too expensive. The staff was dishonest also.
I'll never come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel