Rolled into the town after spending the day at Rocky Mountain Park. Absolutely loved the sleepy western feel and decided to spend the night. Found the Western Riveria on the shore of the lake to be just what we were looking for. Very nice and friendly gentlemen (the owner) working at the front desk, made sure we took a look at the room before accepting it. Very clean, very cute, and well-equipped. Loved sitting on the front porch enjoying ice cream from the locally owned stand, right around the corner. Highly recommend this hotel, and this town in general if you like a friendy and relaxed atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel