The hotel is located at a small sandy beach at the lake. Rooms are simple but comfortable and clean. The view from the rooms is really great!! At the back of the hotel there is a small cafe and bakery where they sell great breakfast. We tried out the bagels and they were delicious! Any one visiting the Rocky Mountains N.P. should stay in Grand Lake instead of the over-commercialised city of Estes Park. Grand Lake is a cute and quiet small town and just a few minutes driving from the entrance to the National Park.
P.S. wireless internet is free in this hotel but is really slow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel