“A jewel in Grand Lake!”

Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Cuisines: American
“A jewel in Grand Lake!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Perfect addition to an already nice selection of places for lunch. Not a huge menu, nor many options for sides, however the sandwiches are all excellent! I love the fact that the sandwiches are NOT your average sub shop variety! Do not skip over this small shop with a deck in town!

Grand Lake, Colorado
“DEEELLLICIOUS!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I haven't just visited in June, I've been satisfying my cravings since they opened. As a local I am so excited to have such a great, quick, yummy sandwhich shop in Grand Lake! Such great people with fresh food to offer as well! Anywhere you go in Grand Lake has a great view.

Thanks for being there for us!

• Visited June 2011
Denver, Colorado
“Great Sandwiches and Salads and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Cy's Deli is just what Grand Lake needed, a delicious and affordable sandwich shop. All of their food is very fresh and made to order. And, the atmosphere is fun and casual.

• Visited September 2011
Lavista NE
“Super Tasty Deli Sandwiches, Super Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We stopped in after a long day spent hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park and couldn't have been more satisfied with the food or the atmosphere!

We had a tough time picking out which sandwich to try as they all sounded very delicious (there were about a dozen to choose from and they offered soups and salads as well!) I ended up choosing "The Papa Bino" (which we found was named after one of the owner's grandfathers! I loved that special touch. I believe the name of the restaurant was a special nod to the co-owner's grandfather!) My sandwich came with cappocolla, pepperoni, pistachio mortadella, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pepperoncinis, and creamy Italian dressing on baked French bread and could be served hot or cold...I went hot and loved it! My husband chose "The Snazzy Pig" with applewood smoked bacon, ham, swiss cheese, garlic aioli, lettuce & tomato on honey wheat bread, which he also loved. The sandwiches are served with a choice of chips or homemade coleslaw. Go for the coleslaw!! The dressing was more vinegar-based than mayo-based and was superb. The portion sizes were just right.

The owner who waited on us was very friendly and we found out that she and her partner had actually been raised in the area and decided that when they opened their own restaurant, they wanted to do it "back home". It sounds like this is a relatively new restaurant in the area (I believe she said they had opened in May) and you could tell that she had a sincere desire to fulfill her customers' needs. Their hours were listed as 10am-Late, which made me smile so I asked her about it. She informed me that they had originally opened a little later in the day, but had some customers ask about an earlier opening time and she also said she didn't mind making a sandwich for somebody if they happened to wander in when she was cleaning up in the evening, so they're still getting a feel for what will work best. With her enthusiasm and attitude, I'm sure they won't go wrong.

Be sure to stop in the next time you're in the Grand Lake area...It is absolutely delicious!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank JodsterJ
Anthony, Kansas
“Soooo Good!”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We decided to stop by here for just a quick bite, and we were so glad we did! It was so good! Probably the best sandwich I've had. Will definitely go again!

• Visited August 2011