“Great all around experience.”
Review of The Grand Lake Brewing Company - CLOSED

The Grand Lake Brewing Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband & I ordered the stuffed green chili & the crab cake as appetizers, then tried a pizza (1/2 pepperoni, 1/2 Mediterranean). We devoured everything we ordered & have added this little gem to our "must do" places when we return. The craft beer was delicious as well. I prefer darker beers, so the Woolly Booger Nut Brown Ale, as well as the Oatmeal Stout were my favorites!

There are newer reviews for The Grand Lake Brewing Company

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Everything we tried was very good, especially the brisket and pork. I also got the flight of tasters and enjoyed everyone of them!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband enjoys visiting breweries. We made a special trip to The Grand Lake Brewing Company from Estes Park to have lunch and for him to sample their beers. I had their smoked pork sandwich which was delicious. My husband had a hamburger which he said was good. He ordered a beer sampler. He enjoyed most of their beers. It was not one of the nicest breweries that we have visited when it comes to atmosphere, cleanliness and great food and drinks.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We spent for weeks touring around California, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado and I have never been served with ribs as badly prepared as these were. The appeared to have been cooked from frozen and were burnt on the bottom and extremely dry. They were served swimming in very greasy pan fried potatoes, at least that is what I think they were. On top of all this the serving staff didn't appear to care whether we stayed or not, and they were not busy.They should stick to what they do brilliantly i.e. brew beer until they can get a reliable chef.

1  Thank Steve C C
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stopped here on our way out of Grand Lake, I do miss the pub they had in town. It is a nice set up with plenty of seating, both inside and out with their new tasting room downstairs. Makes me almost want to get a place at Soda Springs just to be closer to their great brews. Took home a growler of the Red Ale, loved every drop.