“Slept Like a Baby”

Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Nebo, NC
“Slept Like a Baby”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The most comfortable bedding and pillows of my week long travels, including five different lodgings. The rooms are very clean and very functional--with fridge, M/W, Wireless Internet, and DirecTV. A nice touch was the lap desk for those who like using the computer in bed without roasting their legs. Although there is no elevator, there are only two floors and the stairs are a comfortable rise. Breakfast includes some hot items like eggs and waffles in addition to the usual continental fare. My only nitpick was that the lobby computer was not working when I arrived, and still not working a week later when I returned. When wanting to print boarding passes, that's a bummer. Speaking of boarding passes, this hotel is super convenient to the airport but with no noise issues at all!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank northwoodsorbust

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Having an emergency car problem we were forced to stay in Grand Junction for a full day and night. When trying to find a place to stay we resorted to our usual Comfort Inn abode. Josh the , assistant general manager, was delightful in helping us. My husband is a quadriplegic and of course we need special aids. Although it was early in the day, Josh made sure that our room was ready early so that we could relax and I could take care of my husband. . The room, although small had a roll in shower and enough necessities to accommodate our needs for one night The bed was a little small for us as we are used to a king bed.

I was however most impressed with Josh. He was friendly and helpful to not only to ourselves but to all who arrived.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Morton Grove, Illinois
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The staff goes far far extra to help. They really go the the extra mile to help their guests. They are the most helpfull people we have seen at any motel in our cross country travels. We will go far out of way to stay there again.

Room Tip: Pet friendly
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed April 9, 2013

After a long drive the room was very refreshing. The staff was very courteous and check in was very fast. The room was very modern with a new HD flatscreen TV and the bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and I was very impressed with no complaints. The breakfast the next morning was very fresh and warm. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to all my friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Furniture was in need of dusting. Carpet was extremely dirty. Fingernail clippings were scattered on the floor around the chair. If anyone gets paid to clean this room they should be fired immediately.

Room Tip: Select a different place to stay
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bmcmnavy
HuntBre, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear James,

I am deeply sorry you received service that was less than satifactory. We take all reviews seriously and will do what is needed to correct any problems that guests have experienced during their stay.

I have sent a message in effort to obtain more information about your stay . I look forward from hearing back to you soon.

Chad Cutts
Farmington, Utah
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have now stayed two weeks at this Comfort Inn. The hotel is clean and in good repair. I am planning on staying again. The staff at this Comfort Inn goes above and beyond. I had a package sent to me while staying in Grand Junction. The package showed up after I Had checked out. It was also send to another hotel in the area. I need that package forwarded to me at my new location. The hotel the package was delivered to refused to send the package to me. (Even though I stay there for a week) I call the front desk at the Comfort Inn and talked to Diane M. She was great. She had the package picked up at the other Hotel and brought to the Comfort Inn. I arranged to have UPS pick up the package. The Comfort Inn filled out the packing slip and sent is off. Thank You Comfort Inn and Diane M.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Meeker, Colorado
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The beds were comfortable, as well as the rooms. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Location was central to all we needed. I will stay here again and would recomend it to others. Our stay was brief but pleasant. We enjoyed the channel selection for TV veiwing.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple