“Great Staff !!”

Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Farmington, Utah
“Great Staff !!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have now stayed two weeks at this Comfort Inn. The hotel is clean and in good repair. I am planning on staying again. The staff at this Comfort Inn goes above and beyond. I had a package sent to me while staying in Grand Junction. The package showed up after I Had checked out. It was also send to another hotel in the area. I need that package forwarded to me at my new location. The hotel the package was delivered to refused to send the package to me. (Even though I stay there for a week) I call the front desk at the Comfort Inn and talked to Diane M. She was great. She had the package picked up at the other Hotel and brought to the Comfort Inn. I arranged to have UPS pick up the package. The Comfort Inn filled out the packing slip and sent is off. Thank You Comfort Inn and Diane M.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Meeker, Colorado
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The beds were comfortable, as well as the rooms. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Location was central to all we needed. I will stay here again and would recomend it to others. Our stay was brief but pleasant. We enjoyed the channel selection for TV veiwing.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel one night on our way to Moab. The location was convenient. The hotel was ok. The staff was great.

We stayed on the second floor which wasn't a problem because we didn't have much luggage. With a large family or a lot of luggage, the lack of an elevator might have been a problem.

The only inconvenience we had was not their fault, but the two basketball teams checking in after ten was a little noisy and breakfast was gone before we could get in.

Adventures in travel! Lol

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HuntBre, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Yaloo,

Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review. We value all guest comments and use your feedback to help improve our weaknesses and keep our strong points consistent.

I apologize for any inconvenience the sport team checking in late had caused. Had we been aware that they were being noisy, we would have addressed the issue.

We are pleased that you enjoyed our great staff. We hope that you feel comfortable enough to try us again in the future. Thank you again for your comments.

Chad Cutts
Ignacio, Colorado, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2013

we took a girl trip, found you wonderful folks. Your folks had a sense a humor. it was great to see they could laugh and giggle with us. the room were really nice, i do have a handi cap, and you did have a room on the bottom floor so that helped us out very much.i never thought an elevator would dictate where i would stay till i got hurt. the rooms again were clean , nice and the beds felt great to sleep on. That is very important. Bathrooms were clean and you had TV that worked and i was able to make this tv work and not hunt to try to find a station. breakfast was great.even thought the waffle iron and i could not see eye to eye.Miss Vickie was wonderful, she a pleasure to talk to you. My friend and i loved the waffles and we did not burn them either. lol we wanted the hot tub but we did not get to go soak but next time, we run out of time, thank you to Diane Miller for the help and getting me a card. and explaining to me. i was unable to find your motel and the other Diane helped me find the sight so i can fill this out. we do not travel much but you guys made our stay in grand junction wonderful and we both felt safe,thank you so much..

Room Tip: it is worth well your time to stop and stay. so take a breath stop and see. they even have a sense o...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 3, 2013

For the quality of the hotel itself I would give it a 3, however the front desk person made it a 4. Long story short, my car needed some servicing and she was extremely helpful in hooking me up with a local mechanic early next morning (Honda dealership service was closed on Saturday!?!?). I was really worried about getting screwed since I was from out of town, but the mechanic saw me quickly and the problem was found and fixed quickly. I offered to pay him for his time, but he said there would be no charge. Anyway, props to the front desk clerk (and the mechanic).

As I said, the hotel was a 3. Nothing special, but it was clean.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RenegadeTraveler
Lake Jackson, Texas
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently stayed on a business trip to the area 1/2013. Hotel staff was very quick and courteous during check in and check out. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. I have stayed at this particular Comfort Inn every time I traveled to Grand Junction and have always had great service and rooms for an affordable rate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Normal, Illinois
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I were on our way to Las Vegas from Normal, Il and the Comfort Inn was our first stop and after 24 hours of driving we were ready for a nice warm, comfy bed. We had a most pleasant stay at this Comfort Inn. The sign said chili or soup every night and a hot breakfast so that steered our car in the right direction. Despite the fact that the soup was a bit late in coming that evening we still enjoyed it and the breakfast was good, also. All the staff was very friendly and accommodating and if and when we are on the road again to visit our son the Grand Junction Comfort Inn will be our overnight stop.

Room Tip: Read the reviews from sites like Trip Advisor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple