we took a girl trip, found you wonderful folks. Your folks had a sense a humor. it was great to see they could laugh and giggle with us. the room were really nice, i do have a handi cap, and you did have a room on the bottom floor so that helped us out very much.i never thought an elevator would dictate where i would stay till i got hurt. the rooms again were clean , nice and the beds felt great to sleep on. That is very important. Bathrooms were clean and you had TV that worked and i was able to make this tv work and not hunt to try to find a station. breakfast was great.even thought the waffle iron and i could not see eye to eye.Miss Vickie was wonderful, she a pleasure to talk to you. My friend and i loved the waffles and we did not burn them either. lol we wanted the hot tub but we did not get to go soak but next time, we run out of time, thank you to Diane Miller for the help and getting me a card. and explaining to me. i was unable to find your motel and the other Diane helped me find the sight so i can fill this out. we do not travel much but you guys made our stay in grand junction wonderful and we both felt safe,thank you so much..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Junction is Colorado's wine country, home to more than a dozen wineries in the Grand Valley. The Powderhorn Ski Area is 25 miles from the hotel. Many restaurants are within walking distance. The downtown area is only five miles from the hotel. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! Guests of this Grand Junction, CO hotel are invited to enjoy many amenities, including free local calls, free weekday newspaper and free coffee. Enjoy our free soup or chili offered every evening. The hotel also has an exercise room, game room, indoor heated pool and hot tub. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like the business center and access to copy and fax services. There is a meeting room available to accommodate most events and business functions. A breakfast bar is available for meetings at a nominal fee. All spacious guest rooms include satellite television with HBO, refrigerators and microwaves. Some rooms also have whirlpools, irons and ironing boards. Non-smoking rooms can be requested. Guest laundry facilities are located on the property. Whether traveling to the Grand Junction area for business or pleasure, the Comfort Inn hotel is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Comfort Inn