“good value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have been staying here for 4 nights and this is a wonderful La Quinta!! The hotel is beautiful and the staff is AWESOME!! I want to say I am a dog person and La Quinta's are the friendliest dog hotel chain there is!! As a dog person, I want to tell other dog people to be great hotel guests so La Quinta continues to be so wonderful to dog people. Please, please, please, pick up your dog pooh (they provide bags and trash cans so there is NO EXCUSE!) and please keep your dog on leash in the hallways and on the property, I don't care how good your dog is! I am a dog trainer for a living so I am a huge dog lover BUT dog people are their own worst enemies, but we can change that. Be responsible and good dog owners so La Quinta and other hotels continue to allow our wonderful furry family members to join us on vacation!
Thank you La Quinta!! Meldona, Jim and our furry kids.

Room Tip: Love the King Suites!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Steamboat Springs, CO
Reviewed May 2, 2013

What a wonderful surprise. One of the nicest motels we have been in, in such a long time. Bright, clean, modern room, lobby and friendly staff. Good breakfast included. Asked for 1st floor room, most convenient with our dog...got it. Stopped here for a night on our travels on I-70. Would definitely plan on it again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I chose this La Quinta based on its proximity to the airport. It is a standard La Quinta, with a good continental breakfast, waffles included. The front desk staff was extremely friendly. It is quiet, although I was able to hear our neighbors through a wall in the morning. The bed was comfy, with a choice of pillows, and the bathroom was large, which is a nice quality of the La Quinta rooms in general. We would stay at this location again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise at the end of a long day--we have never stayed in Grand Junction before because it has been too close to stop from our home--may plan around this! This being a great experience I do not know what else to state (our dogs liked it too)

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Gillette, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed at the Grand Junction CO LaQuinta Inn after a 500 plus mile trip through a major snowstorm. I had brought my precious house plant that was given to us at our fathers funeral to pass on to my daughter in Arizona. Unfortunately I left it in the room and continued on to Arizona. After realizing I had left it in the room I called and asked if they had found it. The front desk said they would get back to me that day. They did not so I assumed they threw it out and I wrote a nasty note on their online survey. The next day they called and said they would keep it and take care of it until I returned the following week. I highly recommend this LaQuinta Inn and sincerely regret doubting that they would look after me and my situation.Thank you and I apologize for my premature remarks on the online survey. Thanks again for your great customer service.

2 Thank 410Lynne
Evanston, Illinois
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had reservations for one night on our way to Denver but because of bad weather on I 70 we decided to stay an extra night. Josh at the front desk was the most helpful young man I had met in a long time plus he offered us a discount off the room rate for the second night he also recommended several very good restaurants. He also kept me up to date on the road conditions, in general he could not do enough to make our stay any better. There my be bigger or fancier hotels but you could not get any better service we will return to this hotel again.

Room Tip: We like the 2 room suites 1 on each floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family