“Just fine”

Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Colorado
“Just fine”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Guess some rooms are better than others...mine was just fine but some reviewers have griped about theirs needing updating. I have stayed here before and this most recent stay was the best so far.

I stay here when I need to fly out of the GJ airport. The hotel lets me park my vehicle for a week for free AND shuttles me to and fro. This is a super deal, in my book.

Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Weybridge, UK
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were asked upon arrival to sign a form saying that we would not smoke in the room or risk paying $200 for cleaning. So we signed as neither of us smoke and went to the room and it smelt very badly of cigarette smoke. We changed rooms and that was OK but clearly the housekeeping dept had not advised reception of this problem.
The room was Ok but could do with some redecoration. Location was Ok for us but out of town.
Would probably not use this place again.
Did not try the restaurants

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Nice room good breakfast...we had the included buffet....overall god value for money. The location was good easy to find just off I70. Nice italian restaurant just over the road where we had dinner. Would certainly use this hotel again ifin Grand Junction.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Bicknell, Utah
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I went to grand junction to spend a few days for our 22nd anniversary, this hotel has nice pillow top beds. Most of the time I have a hard time sleeping in a hotel, not this one. They have a nice onsite bar with a happy hr every night that last 3 hrs! Will stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling though and needed a place to crash. Figured $50 was going to get me just a bed and shower. This hotel blew my expectations away! The beds were so comfortable, the staff was very helpful, and it seemed like they had anything you could ask for! Next time I drive through Grand Junction you can bet I will stay here again! Could of used an extra pillow on the bed, but that's my only complaint!

• Stayed September 2012
cambs
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We booked this hotel from the internet and we were not disappointed. On arrival, the reception staff were pleased to see us. When we asked questions about the area, to take photographs, they knew the places to go. When we went to the room, we were surprised to find it so well appointed for the price. Two Queen beds, arm chairs, microwave, hairdryer, and a good bathroom. We stayed here on the way to Utah and liked it so much, that we stayed on the way back to Denver. A good comfortable place to stay at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel, near I-70 and the Grand Junction airport has a superior location. It is easy to get to restaurants in the vicinity. It is used extensively by tour groups, with large buses off loading tours frequently during the summer months. The hotel is also frequented by airline personnel on layovers as it is near the airport. The rooms are quite plain, although spacious. Breakfast was included in our rate, and was quite adequate. The hotel's dining room was not open during our stay so we had to drive for dinner. The other hotels in the vicinity seemed much newer, although we didn't enter any of them. There was free wifi throughout the hotel, and in the lobby, the hotel provided a printer for internet use. The rate for the room was reasonable, but this hotel could use a refurbishing.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family