“Good place to stay”

Clarion Inn Grand Junction
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have never stayed in Grand Junction before, but needed to do so recently. Based on the reviews, I decided to pick this Clarion.
This was apparently originally a Holiday Inn. I've stayed in many over the years and the floor plan was immediately recognizable. It is clean, well maintained and right off of the highway (I-70). My room was clean and quiet with no road noise (although I was on the back side of the building).
The staff was friendly and courteous at check in. The breakfast was typical. If you want a real restaurant, there is a Village Inn next door.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CO_Roadwarrior

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed here for business a few nights ago. In the past, it has always been full and now I see why. I paid roughly $80 for the room and that was a bargain. The rooms are clean and updated. They two different densities of pillows. There is a restaurant and bar attached to the property. They offer continental breakfasts or you can have breakfast in the restaurant. I will stay there again and plan ahead so that I have a room. Enjoy. For the price, a person can't beat the amenities.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank k-shifty
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed three nights at this hotel. I was by myself and had a comfortable queen size bed, chair with ottoman, desk and chair. Four pillows were provided with different densities. The bathroom was functional with the vanity and sink outside the toilet and shower room. There was an outside door and inside door to the hallway which was nice for convenient parking. The breakfast included with the room rate was completely filling-scrambled eggs, sausage links, sausage gravy and biscuits, belgian waffles, toast, bagels, juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, instant oatmeal packages and four dry cereal choices, and some danishes. There were children swimming in the indoor pool and yet it was quiet in the hallways and rooms. I paid around $100 a night with tax included (March ski rate). I would highly recommend this hotel and it was right off I-70, easy off and easy on ramps.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TropicalDiane
Reviewed March 6, 2013

booked on priceline for total $60--well worth the money.
clean-would stay again.breakfast good-location close to interstate--service good
the restaurant and room service, the indoor and outdoor pools-all good

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank generg
Jeff S, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! I'll make sure to pass your "room service" comments along to our restaurant personnel. They'll appreciate the "kudos".

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My family and I stay in a lot of hotels, usually in the Choice family. But the Clarion Inn on Horizon Dr. In Grand Junction, CO was one of the best. They have a great indoor pool and spa, plus pool tables, Foosball and air hockey. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and had several options for all appetites. I will stay here every time we return to Grand Junction. The staff was extremely helpful and a security guard patrols at night, you couldn't ask for better service at double the reasonable rates they provide. This is definitely a four star family hotel, and they should be proud.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Mark2149
Jeff S, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thanks for the kind words, Mark. We agree, this is the ideal property for families staying in Grand Junction.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have been frequent visitors to this hotel for 10 years - even when it was ownedby another chain of hotels. We love the location, the wide hallways, the restaurant and room service, the indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, the comphy beds, the game room area, the quiet rooms..... in the past, we have had trouble opening the sliding glass doors, the ceiling above the indoor pool needed repair, etc. But now everything is fixed!! Our stay at the hotel this week surpassed all expectations and we are thrilled and cant wait to go back!! They have a new management team there and we noticed! Thank you clarion maintenance team! Great job.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tiredwithkids
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I rented a conference room for a couple of days and the hotel staff handled every detail exactly as they expressed before hand. In addition, the young gentleman who worked our room was extremely accommodating, friendly, and more than willing to go the extra mile. Obviously, hotel training of employees was superb. Easily, if needed, I would use the Clarion again. Gary Bell

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gary B
Jeff S, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you, Gary. Your post, along with the previous comment, gives us valuable insight to make sure the overall experience is gratifying to our business clientele.