We needed a place to stay in Grand Junction as we had an early morning flight the next day. The Doubletree worked out just fine. We got warm cookies upon our arrival. The room was up to the standards expected of a Doubletree. The hotel had lots of amenities that we did nothave a chance to use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy the breathtaking views and relaxing atmosphere of Colorado's Wine Country. Set amid a backdrop of lush valleys, beautiful mountains and alpine plateaus, The Doubletree Hotel Grand Junction is the perfect getaway for any traveler. Whether you are a professional business traveler or a family looking for a fun-filled vacation, the DoubleTree Hotel is the place to stay! During any season, guests can enjoy a wide array of outdoor activities, including downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking, and vineyard tours. Whether it's a Stay 'n' Play Golf Package in the spring and summer months or a Stay 'n' Ski Package in the cool Grand Valley winters, the DoubleTree Hotel has something for everyone. We are centrally located close to Mesa State College, downtown Grand Junction, shopping, restaurants, and about 15 miles from Colorado's wine country and ski resorts. The Doubletree Hotel encompasses a beautifully landscaped 10-acre property that includes lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, sand volleyball, horseshoe pits, and an outdoor children's play area. A fully renovated Precor fitness center is available 24 hours a day. Guests can relax and soak up the sun at our heated seasonal outdoor pool and year-round jacuzzi. Guests can satisfy their hunger with a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu offered at the Bistro 743 Restaurant or stay in and experience our exceptional in-room dining. We feature nightly specials in our Lounge 743 where you can relax with friends and watch your favorite sports team on one of our three large flat-screen TV's. Check out the local band scene on Wednesday nights or kick off the weekend with Fiesta Fridays! The DoubleTree Hotel also offers more than 12,000 square feet of banquet meeting space, with up to 14 breakout rooms and a Grand Ballroom of 5,000 square feet. Book your meeting with us today! The Doubletree's 273 guestrooms feature the Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree sleep experience with plush-top mattress, luxurious linens, down comforters, and sweet dreams pillows. Guest room amenities include a 37" Flat Screen TV, Complimentary Wolfgang Puck coffee and tea, Neutrogena bathroom products, and a USA Today delivered every weekday morning. Refrigerators and microwaves are available upon request. Your warm chocolate chip cookie is waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
- Doubletree Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Doubletree