“Excellent value”

Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
McLean, VA
“Excellent value”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Clean room, nice shower, LCD TV, comfortable bed, friendly staff, great breakfast, plenty of parking, lots of ice to fill my coolers. They ran out of rooms at the HotelCoupons magazine rate, but were still reasonable. We checked rooms at 3 neighboring hotels that were about the same price, and the Quality Inn had the nicest rooms.

1 Thank dlitch1
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. We simply try to give people their money's worth. Thank you for noticing. Please come back and see us again.

Rick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our son attends Mesa University and is an athlete there. When first coming to Mesa we stayed at a different hotel but wasnt thrilled by it. we began staying at this hotel and were THRILLED with the rooms, breakfast and customer service. in november of 2011 our son had to have an ACL replacement. we booked a room for a week knowing this would be difficult at best. i was shocked at the care and concern the staff extended to us. we had the housekeeper (she was maybe 4"11 our son is 6"8) come to our room every morning just to see if she could help. our son is a senior this year and back on the field, we have since stayed at this hotel over and over as a matter of fact i will be booking a room this saturday!!! Thank You for all that you do!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for the awesome review. We have probably met many times. As I work with all sports over at CMU. I am glad your son is recovered and playing. I have met a few injured players families. Football is a tough sport. My son is 14 and 6'3" tall. I hope he decides to play basketball. No where near as many injuries.

I hope you got your reservation in for Saturday in time. I know we are crazy busy this weekend.

Stop by the desk and say "Hi" while you are here.

Oregon Coast, Oregon
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I booked this hotel online, sight unseen. The rate was very good and included breakfast, so I thought I would give it a try. The hotel was clean, the bed was comfy, and I was generally pleased with the room. The breakfast was pretty good too, hot breakfast buffet. The only negative was that I had also booked a room for my son and his family and I requested a crib in their room. The website advertised this as a "crib", but it was just a folding play pen. No mattress, nothing. The staff was not concerned that they advertised an available crib that was not, in fact, a crib.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the good review. I am sorry about the crib. Most hotel cribs are now illegal. We used to have both cribs and playpens. But the new laws are so difficult to comply with most hotels are simply going to offer the playpens. We actually took all of our cribs, cut them up with a saw, and threw them in the dumpster. I hated to do it. But with the lives of children at stake it was simply the safest thing to do.

I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Overland Park
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Picked this one based on reviews, and it paid off, nice place to stay, convenient, near gas station and well lit parking lot. Everything was neat and clean, personnel were very nice, too. Made the mistake of going next door to Pantuso's "Italian" restaurant. Don't recommend it. They make their own pasta and it is too doughy. Sauce has no flavor at all. But still recommend the Quality Inn, give it a try!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for the nice review of the hotel. I try to hire friendly people. Thank you for pointing that out in your review. Sorry to hear about Pantusos. I have not eaten there in a while myself. If you are in town again I would recommend "IL BISTRO" for authentic Italian. They are on the other side of town. But I know the ower. Brunella does a great job. There is also a fun little lunch place just up the street from us. It is called "Enzo's". It is a Pizza, pasta, and sandwich place with an Italian style. My wife and I go there for lunch on a regular basis.

Please stay with us next time you come through. If you ask for me I am happy to share my dinning experience with my guests.

Michigan
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Because of weather we stayed two nights at the Quality Inn. The staff was very friendly and smiling and the free breakfast was amazing. It was in the restaurant and had much to choose from. The rooms were clean with refrigerators and microwaves. The price was so amazing low (75.00) we couldn't believe what we got for the price. Very nice and great location by I70 and about five miles from downtown Grand Junction.

Room Tip: rooms at the back overlook a beautiful golf course
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. Please come back and stay with us again.

Roanoke, VA
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our room was well maintained and clean. It seemed to be an older hotel that had gone through some renovations - I appreciated the gooseneck pipe to make the shower head higher for people over 5'5"! Ideal location, close to shopping, restaurants & the freeway. Breakfast buffet was a real treat - just wish they'd had some yogurt, but hey! It was free, so I have no complaints!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thanks for the great review. I know what you mean about the shower. I stayed in the hotel myself when I was waiting to move into my new house. I am almost 6' 3". I immediately ordered the shower head risers to do the hotel bathrooms. Thanks for noticing. Please come back and stay with us again.

Tucson, Arizona, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel/motel is well maintained and a joy to visit. The Breakfast is worth the stop. The help is very polite and helpful. The price is about a one star hotel, but I would rate it as a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for the awesome review. I do realize that my rates are a little low. But with economy the way it is...I just want to give people more for their money. Thank you for noticing. Please come back and stay with us again.