“Nice place, good value.”

Days Inn Grand Junction
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Reviewed May 12, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank heyjude_adorable
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Grand Junction

Reviewed April 29, 2014

You got the little big things right: the bath towels were very soft. The stopper on the sink worked perfectly. I have been staying at 4 Star hotels for over a month, and they seldom get these two right. Congratulations!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Z908DDwilliamb
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

We thank you a million for taking the time to point these small details out! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE OF OUR SOFT TOWELS! We are so proud of our laundry.. IT MAKES US ALL SOFT AND FLUFFY ON THE INSIDE!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is one of the most best motels I have been in.
Very Clean The staff is very nice.. staff member Sarah she was a very much help,so sweet And got me In a nice room the room are big clean and the TV is very beautiful I highly recommend this hotel room very nice spring break or get away

• Stayed: April 2014
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you for your review Blake! It was great talking to you and I am glad you had a great stay. Come see us again anytime! Our large flat screen tv's are a huge hit. Thank you again!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The Days Inn in Grand Junction didn't disappoint. We were after a little get away for spring break with our two children. We arrived around early evening. The room was extra clean and I thought I could even faintly smell the fresh laundry detergent smell on the sheets. There are many restaurants nearby. Breakfast was excellent. It was delicious healthy with lots of options. Will visit again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for visiting us!!!! We are happy to provide a healthier breakfast. W pride ourselves on the cleanliness our laundry people and housekeeper put into our rooms and property. COME VISIT AGAIN WHERE A PROMISE IS AS SURE AS THE SUN!

A Wyndham traveler
Grand Junction
Reviewed April 12, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A Wyndham traveler
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Overall, my 4 night stay was satisfactory. But after the second night, I was surprised to find my room had not been cleaned. Since all housekeeping staff had gone for the day, I had to get towels and in room coffee at the front desk. I will be visiting the area for 1 week out of every month in the future. I am looking for a property to meet my needs and expectations. I have been to the area 3 different times now, stayed at 3 different properties, will probably continue to search for the right spot to spend my time and money!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

I am truly sorry that this happen. If you would have let us know during your stay it would have been easier to correct the problem. I have looked into this issue and it wont happen again. Thank you for the nice things you did say about us. Please give us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014