It was so nice to be able to bring our dogs on vacation. Ones a 110 pound American Bulldog and the other one is a pit mix. Most pet friendly hotels do not allow our dog types and weights. The hotel was nice, clean, comfortable and they welcomed our furry family. I highly recommend this Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Residence Inn Grand Junction is situated just off I-70, offers guests easy access to the Grand Junction Regional Airport, and is only 10 minutes from downtown. Guests get more when they stay in one of our brand-new, apartment-style suites with spacious living areas and full kitchens. Every kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and we even have free grocery delivery to help stock the fridge. As one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Grand Junction, we welcome all to our hotel (fees apply). Start your day off with the complimentary breakfast buffet, and unwind in the evening with free drinks and apps at our Residence Inn Mix (Mon-Wed). Pick up a game of basketball on the SportCourt, get in a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, and cool down with a swim in the indoor pool. Extended stay business travelers will enjoy thoughtful amenities like a free grocery shopping service, a complimentary local shuttle, and over a 1,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
- Marriott Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Marriott
- Grand Junction Residence Inn