Excellent one night stay on our way to Arches National Park. The room was comfy and large with plenty of room for all our luggage. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choices. The coffee and tea was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The exercise room was nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Residence Inn Grand Junction is situated just off I-70, offers guests easy access to the Grand Junction Regional Airport, and is only 10 minutes from downtown. Guests get more when they stay in one of our brand-new, apartment-style suites with spacious living areas and full kitchens. Every kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and we even have free grocery delivery to help stock the fridge. As one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Grand Junction, we welcome all to our hotel (fees apply). Start your day off with the complimentary breakfast buffet, and unwind in the evening with free drinks and apps at our Residence Inn Mix (Mon-Wed). Pick up a game of basketball on the SportCourt, get in a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, and cool down with a swim in the indoor pool. Extended stay business travelers will enjoy thoughtful amenities like a free grocery shopping service, a complimentary local shuttle, and over a 1,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
- Marriott Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Residence Inn
- Grand Junction Marriott