“Super Friendly Service”

Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Dallas, Texas
“Super Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

A "shout out" to Judy, the shuttle driver, who seems to remember everyone who comes through here. The rooms are clean, the fitness room is modern. It's walkable to a couple of restaurants. The front desk staff helped with printing documents I needed for a meeting. Will be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Curtis H, General Manager at Courtyard Grand Junction, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments about our super friendly service, and that you found Judy always remember you. She is really an asset to the hotel.

I look forward to seeing you next time you are here in Grand Junction.

Curtis Hansen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel. The room that I stayed in on this trip felt as though it was kind of dirty, and needed a good deep cleaning. Typically Mariott hotels are clean and comfortable, but this room did not live up to the standards I would typically expect. I could see that the shower walls were not cleaned between visits, and the bathroom overall appeared to have only been wiped down, and was in need of a good scour.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Curtis H, General Manager at Courtyard Grand Junction, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay with us. Our service and cleanliness are top priority for us and you feedback is helpful in helping us improve all of our guest experience. I have spoken with our housekeeping department and shared your comments with them to correct the cleanliness problems that you have mentioned.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed for a soccer tournament for one night and it was clean, spacious and the air conditioning worked! The pool was the size of a large bath tub so don't stay for the pool or the kids will be disappointed. Overall I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your comments from your recent stay. I will pass on your comments about cleanliness to the housekeeping department as they work very hard to take care of every one of our gusts.
Dillon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Newer and nice. EZ access. We go to Mtn Bike in Fruita, but we like to visit Palisade wineries too , so right in between. Quiet, on canal. nice amenities, staff always friendly. Very nice property, and well run...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kinds words about our hotel. We are very centrally located to many great attractions in the Grand Valley. I am glad you found our staff very accommodating and friendly as well and will pass your words onto them.

Moab, Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We arrived to find some kind of an event happening in the area and so we got 1 of 2 of the last remaining rooms in town at a very steep inflated price I might add. We had the worst nights sleep I have ever had at a hotel. All night long it sounded like sewer pipes running through our room. Everytime a toilet was flushed (which we could hear through the paper thin walls) we could hear the water/matter running through the pipes. It was disgusting and a horrible nights sleep. When I went down to the front desk the next morning to complain, the Asst. Manager said she was sorry but there was nothing she could do to compensate us. Needless to say, we will never stay at a Marriott hotel again!

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend staying here!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for contacting me concerning the problems that you had with the room, and I am glad we were able to take care of you. Your feedback is important to me and my staff in order for us to improve our service. I look forward to seeing you next time you are here in Grand Junction.

Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

My amazing cousin has worked for Marriott for almost 10 years. She got me hooked up here for my road trip to Iowa (I ended up traveling through G.J. CO because I came up through Moab Utah to visit Arches). So the night after arches it was only a 90 min drive give or take to G.J. and this nice property. Compared to courtyards out in the PHX AZ area, it was nothing special, maybe SLIGHTLY less nice but def one of the nicest hotels in G.J. Right next to the Residence Inn as well. On a good street with lots of places for food and gas. Another great advantage to staying at courtyards is they have the business center where u can use the internet AND a printer if u need it. I did not have bfast here the buffet costs $10, would have probably been worth it though as I have heard from my cousin and aunt how good the food is, at least in AZ. But being on a budget for the trip, and I brought along bananas and yogurt, plus I wanted to get going as I slept in. So I ate my own food on the road. I LOVE the beds at Marriotts so I am glad I got to stay here. Normal prices would be too high for my budget but got the room for $65 with the discount. Both the lady at the desk the night I checked in (SUN april 21) and the lady there the next morning were friendly and attractive. Hotel lobby very nice as well and they have a bar. No microwave in the room just a fair warning to those who would need one, at least my room didnt have one, but it DID have a mini fridge.

Room Tip: its courtyard they are all good, clean, comfy rooms
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Curtis H, General Manager at Courtyard Grand Junction, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you, for your review of your recent stay with us here in Grand Junction. I am glad we provided the consistency that you expect from every Courtyard By Marriott. I look forward to seeing you next time you are here in Grand Junction.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stay at this courtyard once a quarter for work and it is always clean, staff is always very nice, and beds are cozy! I stay in many hotels due to my travel schedule and I look forward to staying here. They are really nice and also the shuttle is a big bonus if you need it. Just wanted to do a shout out to this courtyard, they've been consistently good to me and if you're in Junction, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Curtis H, General Manager at Courtyard Grand Junction, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind words to the hotel and staff. I am so glad that you love staying with us and that you have always found the hotel clean and the staff and service above and beyond. I will see you next time you are in Grand Junction.