“Surprise romantic dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dillon, Colorado
“Surprise romantic dinner”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

For an exspecial holiday suprise my husband took me to Garfields restraurant for dinner. We ate in the dinningroom and I had a Steak dinner that was great. My husband ate seafood and said it was the best he has eaten. After dinner we went into the bar and sat at the bar with an extremely funny bartender, I wish hew would surpise me more with great food like this!!

Palisade, Colorado
“Great Bar Area!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Hello. Been coming to Garfield's Bar for a while now, really nice bartenders. The Happy hour is great for when I'm just getting off of work in the evening, and I occassionally enjoy the fried calamari and Philly Cheesteak Sandwhich. I like REAL beer, so It's nice that they have premium beer on draft. Delicious!

Grand Junction, Colorado
“A Great Experience!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was recently at Garfields with a group of people for a Christmas Party. I had a wonderful time. I had the deep fried shrimp. It was excelent. Our server was friendly and fun. Food came out in a good time. Not to fast but also didnt take too long. Desert and appetizers were excelent. I would recomend this restaurant to everyone.

Grand Junction
“Best Steaks In Grand Junction!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

OK, i'm quite a meat & potatoes kinda guy. A few business buddies decided we should have dinner at Garfield's a few years ago... best idea ever. The atmosphere was great for a slow business dinner. My associates and I were pleased with the fact that we could actually hear one another. I decided on the large bacon-wraped filet, cooked Medium-Rare. The waiter suggested I go with what they call a "Neptune" on my steak ( a topping of crabmeat, asparagus, bernaise sause). It came out perfect. It was a HUGE filet. The best steak I've ever had in GJ. From then on, we've been going into Garfield's about once a month now. They have always been good to us, and have only gotten better since they changed ownership from what I have heard. Thanks.

• Visited November 2012
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great prices for happy hour. Wish it was longer than 5-6. Godd draft beer selection and the best calamari in the valley.
The new local pub!