Tripadvisor
Grand Junction
Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Chuck E. Cheese with many more options

Bananas has go karts, bumper boats, mini golf, laser tag, arcade and food available. Go karts were... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2018
bschleiger
Greeley, Colorado
via mobile
Super fun, easy to spend a lot of money

This place has several parts: You walk in to a large arcade. There is a laser rage room and a... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2017
PAJeremy
Coralville, Iowa
via mobile

All reviews mini golf great activity all ages behind the counter token perimeter littles
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

I took young children (all under 10) here to play mini golf as it was something everyone could do and I had a coupon. Although it was beastly hot and there wasn't anything too novel or new here, we had an enjoyable time and everyone was able to do something to participate. If you're a mini-golf expert, this is not the place for you. But if you have kids and are looking to kill an hour or so, this is a great activity! The staff were pleasant.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

We spent about 3 hrs just at the water park portion called Coconut Grove. The water play area was big and has three main water slides and many water features. Our 12 yr old and 9 year old loved it and there is plenty for littles to do too. My husband and I even played quite a bit. Shade cabanas and loungers line the perimeter.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We and our child had such a great time here!!! So much to do and so little time in the day to do it!! The staff is friendly and the place is clean. Sure, it can get pricey BUT we were on vacation an don't do this everyday! Go and have some fun!!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank JamieLynn67
Reviewed July 24, 2018

My nine-year-old son who has high functioning autism and prefers a quiet, controlled atmosphere decided that he wanted to try out Bananas. I had my reservations, but was willing to support him in trying something out of his usual comfort zone. I fully expected to pay the price of admission and leave within about 15 minutes with my son in meltdown mode. If it had not been for the staff, our visit would have likely been brief. Everybody on staff was kind and soft spoken. They were efficient in their duties without making us feel rushed. One young lady in particular, Emily, made an extra effort to connect with my son when he went to exchange in his tickets. She went above and beyond to make him feel comfortable and special, leaving him grinning from ear to ear long after we left.

Date of experience: July 2018
4  Thank Chris B
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

This is an annual stop for us with our family reunion. Great tome for young & old alike.
The new water park is a great way to beat the heat as well!

Date of experience: July 2018