“Awesome Port!”
Review of Graystone Winery

Graystone Winery
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I love that they use Raisin Brandy to fortify this wine! My husband thought he didn't like Port until he tried Graystones'!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you love port, which I do, this is the place for you. Don't miss it. I ended up buying almost one of each. Can't wait to linger over each bottle. Mmmmmm.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you like port wine this is the best. Friendly staff, greeted warmly. and the chocolate is to die for. bought some for Christmas gifts and wine to take back home, a must see when in this area.The gift shop is very eccentric.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I stopped into Graystone Winery after receiving a recommendation to try their port while at another winery. We found the wintery to be quaint and adorable. We were warmly greeted and during the tasting when we shared it was our honeymoon they offered to take our picture!!

I have to admit that port is a favorite of my husband, but not high on my list. After our tasting at Graystone, I have changed my opinion!! We left with three bottles of port and some amazing balsamic vinegar from the gift shop.

After reading some previous reviews, I think that they have someone new doing tastings. The woman who helped us was very nice and I would highly recommend not missing Graystone Winery while you're in Palisade. Even if port isn't high on your list, they may change your mind like they did mine.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The gift shop has a lot of items that you really don't need but are really cool! Many items are produced locally and a must try are the chocolates. Their "port" is by far the best I've had. Try it with a free chocolate sample and you'll be hookd.