“Nice Italian food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Citrola's Italian Grill has a nice, warm, welcoming atmosphere.
Our server was friendly, but not especially efficient.
Two in our party ordered the Penne a la Vodka and I ordered the Colorado Pizza. My pizza was made on a garlic olive oil brushed crust and generously topped with shaved rib eye, caramelized onions, mushrooms and mozzarella. No tomato sauce, which is how I prefer my pizza.
The entrees were served with a garden salad and delicious fresh baked bread.
The bread arrived long after the salads. :(
Our drinks (water) were refilled with a decanter and then the decanter was left on the table so we could refill as needed. I appreciated that.
The entrees were generously sized, so we were able to take home leftovers.

1  Thank travelingrandma91355

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I went here in a group of eight of my family. The food was quite good but the service was average at best. It was well priced for the quality of the meals but the ambiance did not match the delicious food. It would probably be worth a try.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Service - slow and overall not good. The restaurant wasn't busy at all when we went in but it took five minutes for us to be seat, 10 for our waiter to acknowledge our presence even though she came by the table twice. My friend and I had to wait a really long time for drink refills. When we finished our first loaf of bread, we were brought a second loaf but not a refill of the Olive oil.

Food - portion sizes are pretty small especially considering the price. I got the veal piccata. The artichoke hearts and capers and even the pasta and the sauce were all delicious (and I usually don't like pasta). The artichoke hearts were amazing. I thought my face would melt off that's how delicious it was. The only problem was the veal... The veal was gross. I almost sent it back so they could replace the veal with the artichoke hearts.

Atmosphere was nice, but again, why paper table clothes but no crayons? I wanted to get my draw on!

So overall, the service was disappointing and with the exception of the veal (and the price) the food was delicious. I think I will give this place another shot.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I love citrolas food. I have tried a few dishes now and they are always everything I want in a dish! Pizza is unique and very good! This is one of my favorite restaurants in town.

1  Thank brittnitye
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Limited menu. Food wasn't to bad. Way over priced for the portion you get. Waiter was decent. Food came out really fast. Pretty slim chance we will go back.