“Good beer and good food”
Review of Edgewater Brewery

Edgewater Brewery
Ranked #51 of 273 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Edgewater Brewery is located in South Downtown just north of the Colorado River and parallel to the Riverside Trail with unobstructed views of the Grand Mesa and National Monument.We offer our 7 handcrafted, mainstay beers and rotating seasonals. The menu includes Certified Angus Beef burgers, German style bratwursts, and Big City Reds hot dogs as well as a variety of fresh salads and a build your own section with endless possibilities.In the warmer months you may choose to sit on our outdoor patio which is attached to a sprawling grassy lawn. The lawn offers numerous yard games including cornhole, ladder golf, and washers. We encourage you to bring a lawn chair or blanket. Last but not least we offer Free Brewery Tours every Saturday & Sunday 11:30am & 4:00pm. We invite you to come join us!
Grand Junction, CO
“Good beer and good food”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went there for lunch and had a number of their beers and food items including the fried green beans, the chicken wings, and the bratwurst. All were very good and there were plenty of large TVs to watch the football games. Looking forward to taking the brewery tour next time we go.

• Visited September 2013

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Identity Crisis”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a new restaurant (I think <2mo.) so I gotta give it a lot of mulligans just for that. My wife & I stopped there for the first time on 07/15. We drove up to this industrial looking building and found our way in without any really clear signage. We couldn't remember what the name was, but we did know it was owned by Kannah Creek Brewing Co. here in GJ. I have heard it referred to a number of different ways, but the check identified itself as "Edgewater Tap & Grill".

A couple of observations included a really nice outside deck area (too hot for 6pm when 100 degrees in the shade) with a nice big grass play area that had bean bag toss set up + I'm sure could be utilized for many other activities.

We found it unusual that a brew-pub was devoid of TV's. While that's not what we were there for, football season is right around the corner. Not only the missing TV's, but the inside seating area was a lot smaller than we expected and was very hard in finish as the decor was blank painted walls.

The Island Mesa Blonde was very tasty and my cocktail lemon garnish was much more than a "slice" and was riddled with seeds? The second was rendered as a wedge with seeds. I suspect the "bartender" had only poured from the tap in the past.

The fries were nice and crispy with the onion rings outstanding, truly lightly breaded and not swimming in grease. Unfortunately my hamburger was WAY overcooked after being informed that I couldn't have it med-rare due to state law, but I was promised that it was really juicy = not at all and really not "hot off the grill". Due to the fact that it was delivered very quickly I hate to say it was pre-cooked and had been sitting under a heat lamp. Likewise, my wife's flatiron steak was over cooked, however she didn't specify.

The service was excellent. The staff truly worked as a team, not just a bunch of people throwing food around. This is rarely accomplished when you have everybody doing everything for everyone at the same time.

I did hear a similar comment from a gym buddy about the decor, but he said the taco salad he had was great. We saw one go by and it looked really good = maybe next time. So the Edgewater gets several mulligans this time and we will return, but probably after they have had a chance to polish some.

• Visited July 2013