“Not much to brag about”
Review of Loree's Seafood & Steakhouse - CLOSED

Loree's Seafood & Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This restaurant is supposed to be the downtown version of the much recommended Garfield's on Broadway here in Grand Junction. However, it is not much to brag about. Unless you have a coupon the food is overpriced. Add to that - the atmosphere boring, the chairs uncomfortable, and the service very slow.

I ate there with a group of 6 people that had a mixture of breakfast and lunch entrees and only one person said their food was tasty. Our food did not come out all at the same time so those of us with egg dishes went ahead and started eating since cold eggs just don't taste at all good. Some of the food looked and tasted like it had been prepared hours before and left on the warming stove, very dry and tasteless.

For a better dining experience look elsewhere in downtown Grand Junction. As I left, I noted that the very popular Dream Cafe (a few doors down from Loree's) was full as usual. Wish I had eaten there. Read my review of that restaurant for more details.

2  Thank SusieLou