“Yuck.”
Review of Schlotzsky's - CLOSED

Schlotzsky's
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I visited a Dallas Schlotzky's all the time and liked it just fine (the one off John Carpenter Freeway). This isn't that. My sons and I waited forever in the drive through line. When the servers finally showed up then finally managed to give us our order it was cold and tasted terrible. I highly don't recommend this place.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The food is my favorite. I love all the choices, but I stick with the "original". It is convenient, and I like the atmosphere too. But it is way too expensive, so I don't go often.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

...but they need to lower prices. They're too pricey for what you get.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

I've been eating at Scholtzskys since the 80's- back in Texas. After all these years they still offer a great sandwich. My favorite is the original. The sourdough bread is what makes the sandwich. The only complaint I have is the price. But I'm willing to pay because I still like the food so much

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Nice to be back in an area with a Scholtzsky's. Good food, reasonable price.