“Large Delicious portions”

Ranked #70 of 284 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Cafe style dining with really good food and quick service. Portions are large, I generally leave with the other half for a a later meal.

1  Thank Christy Jones M

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I come from the old south where greasy fried food is standard but I couldn't even stomach this salty, sloppy, undercooked mess. Huge mistake coming here.

2  Thank MaeBella
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The locals only come here after they are drunk and can handle actually eating it. If you are brave enough to eat here, make sure your bathroom can handle the consequences.

3  Thank Karl L
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I am a frequenter there. Always very nice. I have learned to stay away from the meals with chicken in them. They use a boiled chicken base with bell peppers and onions and anything with it in it is watery. I love to get the half order or super nachos close to half the price but close to the same amount. I also love the tacos if you even just order one you get enough in the container for two. Here I love the carne asada ones or the carnitas ones. I also love one of their breakfast plates. The two eggs potatoes and green chili plate. It seems like it always has lots of pork in the green chili. Also a note when ordering their breakfast meals. If it says plate on the description it is a plate if it doesn't say plate it is a burrito. You can most of the time even add an egg or two to the plate usually for no charge depending on the lady. Also the horchatta is a great drink to get but no refills. But if you order their small drink they have refills on their sodas. I love this place.

1  Thank Frank C
Reviewed May 31, 2012

If i had to choose between mexican fast food places this would be the one! I love that they are open 24hrs and the employees are very friendly. Once you walk in you might see an old/ugly place but its as if you are in mexico. The food is fantastic. My favorite are the rolled tacos with sour cream and cheese. I've also tried the carne asada tacos, arizona burrito, chicken enchiladas, super nachos, super fries, breakfast burrito, menudo, and horchata, and every single thing was amazing. Los has never let me down. Also their pico de gallo is the best i've ever had and their salsa is very good as well. Best Food, Best Service, Best Price, Best in the Valley!