“Understand something...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

So Jeff D left a pretty negative review about Pablos. However I realized where he went wrong. Do not come to this establishment thinking this is your typical pizza joint. Pablos is an artisan pizza joint. Meaning...if you come here for a simple pepperoni pizza you're likely going to he disappointed. Branch out and try something different. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank shadowlp06

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

If you like a lot of garlic in your crust, this is the place for you. I found the flavor overwhelming. Staff was very nice and price was reasonable.

1  Thank augievikings1992
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The pizza and service are average. The prices are a little high. I can't imagine who would give this place a high review. The worst thing about my experience with Pablo's Pizza is that the manager was unrepentant about breaking federal & state laws against a disabled person with a service-dog. He did kick me and my service-dog out, but at least he did so before I paid for my pizza.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat in downtown Sunday evening, but realised that most places had closed. We stumbled accross Pablo's Pizza, 10 minutes before closing time (8:30 pm)
But the staff was very inviting and told us to relax and have a pizza. We had to different pizzas, both of it were delicious and original (they also do diff. pizzas without tomatosauce), with fresh ingredients. The small pizza was ample (about 7 dollars). We also had a bottled beer from a microbrewery which was great.
Though we were the last ones in the restaurant, the staff didn't hurry us but were cheerfully clearing up behind the counter. Thank you Pablo's Pizza for the great evening!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The pizzas are excellent and just reading the menu is an adventure. Maybe someday I'll go for the peanut butter and jelly pizza! The restaurant is very casual with orders placed at the counter.