“Great slice”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Colorado
“Great slice”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Creative pizza with great crust. Local place owned by a couple who work hard
to bring us really fun pizza.

Visited March 2013

Ada oklahoma
“Noah's ark pizza, bring it on”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the Noah's ark, a little bit of everything, really really good, quick service, great little pizza joint and not crappy"chain" pizza, made to order and served hot and fresh, convenient downtown location.

Arlington, Virginia, United States
“Had a gluten-free option in Grand Junction!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had pizza delivered and it was pretty tasty--three of the group ate a regular pizza while I had the gluten-free option which is small for two but a large dinner for one.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Belle W
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Pizza that everyone can enjoy!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Pablo's is one of our favorite local family eating spots. The atmosphere is very relaxed and there are toys and things available for my kids to play with while we wait for our pizza. We have been in with a group of 10 before, and the staff did not have any problem with us rearranging tables for all of us to sit together. Most of the furniture is old antiques which adds to the charm.
The pizza is simply the best pizza that I have eaten anywhere. The Blonde Bomber is one of my favorites. The Bane of Dracula is outstanding if you are a garlic lover!
Out of the 10+ times that I have eaten at Pablo's, there has only been once that I was not impressed. Not surprising, I have not seen that pizza maker at Pablo's since. I think others may have noticed that his pizza was not up to Pablo's standards. There is also a good selection of beer and wine to chose from.
When we have friends come in from out of town, Pablo's is one of the places that I like to take them.

• Visited October 2012
Concord
“Great pizza”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Pablo's is a great local joint in downtown Grand Junction. The menu is creative and the pizza is great. My only problem is the tables are self bussed and don't get cleaned very quickly.