“Best pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Love, love love the pizza! I recommend any of their specialty pizzas, but the pesto one is my favorite. All are thin crust and delicious. Try a heart salad that wiil fill you up and meet your expectations for something different and delicious. Casual atmosphere and great location.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have only been here a few times, but the pizza has always been great. Last time I went I ordered their Tom Turkey pizza that was a full Thanksgiving dinner and it tasted amazing. I would go back just for that pizza alone. I do feel the service is a little lacking, and the indoor atmosphere could use some work. Overall though, I would recommend this place, the pizza is that good.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I've eaten at many pizza joints like this, and Pablo's holds its own. The pizza itself was excellent and covered with toppings. We ordered a meat and a vegie lovers and both were made to the highest quality. The service was quick, especially considering how busy it was! Worth our time, and it would probably be worth yours.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've eaten here a half dozen times or so over the past decade when I visit family in town. Service has always been friendly and prompt, restaurant clean and pizza great! My most recent visit here was the first week of Aug. 2012 and I had the Panther's at the Circus Pizza which was excellent (artichoke hearts, goat cheese, roasted red peppers, garlic and some other things made for a tasty dinner). They have a nice selection of bottled beers and great cheesy sticks (lots of garlic which I love). They offer gluten free dough and it's easy to go vegetarian here (if that's something you need). Great location in the recently renovated down town area. Small seating area outside on the patio which is quite lovely on a nice day. I have never been disappointed with this place and I hope they keep it up!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I ordered the Veggie Extravaganza with vegan cheese, and it was the best pizza I've ever had! You couldn't have put more variety on that pizza. It was loaded to full capacity with everything you could think of - even golden raisins, which made it exceptionally amazing! All of the different veggies were so fresh and full of flavor. It's rare to find a pizza place that has a non-dairy pizza too. We get this same pizza every time we go through Grand Junction (or can find an excuse to.)