“Not bad for chain italian”
Review of Carino's Italian Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carino's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Had the Spicy chicken pasta with vegetables, good flavor and chicken cooked perfectly, raspberry terimisu was awesome, good place for a quick tasty inexpensive meal

1  Thank Trent T

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Reliable for a large group or small. Nice service and good atmosphere

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We went there for dinner. I ordered spagetti wih Italian sausage and my partner ordered lasagna. When our order came the Italian sausage was very hard and dry, so I sent it back and the sauce was bland with no seasoning, tasted like tomato puree. My partners lasagna was also very bland, lacking seasoning. We were very disappointed wih our meals. I wrote a letter of complaint to Carinos customer service and never even received a response. We won`t go back. Stay away.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

Carino's Happy Hour is a must. It starts early and goes until 7 !!! They offer $2 house wine, draft beer, and some specialty drinks. The Happy Hour appetizers are 1/2 off and fabulous!! (4 of us had a total of 8 glasses of wine and 2 appetizers and got out under $25!) Michael tends bar and remembers your preferences from week to week (my friends and I went in for the 2nd time a week later and he asked if we would be having the Merlot again). In my book, that's great customer service. We have chosen Carino's as our Wednesday night get-together place to go! Oh, and it's Wednesday, so I'm off to Carino's!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Carino's has the best Italian Sangria's ever, and if you get there before 7pm it's Happy Hour and they are $2 each. Also their Calamari is wonderful. Not soggy, but perfectly breaded and cooked! I love their Carino's combo Plate, come's with Chicken Parmesan, spaghetti, and their wonderful Lasagna! With all you can eat bread sticks and salad you will have take home, or you can share and be satisfied. Carino's has something for everyone. mild to spicy, red or white sauces, and kids love it too. They also have family platters! I love this restaurant so much I visit at least 3 times a month and I am a good cook! They offer Call ahead seating.