“To go order, long wait:( friendly staff”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #33 of 273 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American
Nauvoo, Alabama
“To go order, long wait:( friendly staff”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I ate here after a long drive late at night. I sat and wait on my order for a very long time for a omelet ,but It was good, veggie omelet with hash brown potatoes and wheat bread. Yes I would eat here again if it was the only sit down restaurant open.

Visited May 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Spot for late night dining after long drive”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Took a night's rest in Grand Junction after a long drive. After checking into hotel we went to Denny's as what I could tell one of the only sit down spots to eat at nearly 11 p.m. Nothing spectacular but found the food to be of typical fare. My family did find it amusing when the waitress left us briefly to have a cigarette right outside the window from where we were eating. No real complaints.

Visited May 2014
Louisville, Colorado
“Friendly staff, service a little slow”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Basically your typical Denny's. Friendly staff, we were seated right away but we did have a bit of trouble getting a drink refill and the check. We came in right before a few more groups and only one girl was servicing everyone until another finally jumped in. I prefer Denny's to Village Inn (also down the road) but I've always found they take a lot longer to get in and out the door.

• Visited April 2014
Monument, Colorado
“No One Plans On Going To Dennys, You Just End Up There”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you have never been to Denny's I am wondering 1) how long have you been in the country or 2) what is your secret to success? This is an average Denny's. The wait staff work very hard to keep every table serviced, but like most Denny's they are 1-2 staff members short. The food is typical for Denny's as well. Though Denny's went through a rough period for a couple of decades, their food is improving to just about average again.

I stopped on my way through Grand Junction because I know I can always count on the traditional grand slam. This is not something I want to eat every month, but every once in a while I need to let my arteries understand how good I am generally treating them by giving them an experience of what I could be doing every day.

I was seated in the standard 5-7 minute wait period (if you are first in line - the servers are often the host/hostess as well). Knowing the procedure and being on the road I ordered as soon as I sat down. My grand slam came in normal time, was prepared and served just as I special ordered it, and I was on my way.

Visited March 2014
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

They were busy but didn't wait long are waitress jennifer was awesome the food was great left full better than ihop ihop was way busy couldn't get in it was worth the drive to eat here

• Visited February 2014