“Soups and Salads for Lunch”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #49 of 275 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Italian
Melbourne, Florida
“Soups and Salads for Lunch”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My mom and I recently ate here for lunch. The parking lot was busy, but we were immediately seated in a booth by the windows. Our server Tony was helpful and friendly, got our food out on time. I found him to be a talented waiter who knew when to drop in and check on us. He also boxed up our leftovers and provided to go cups for our ice tea (try the peach ice tea!). We were full when we left and even had a small to-go box.
I had the Zuppa Toscana and salad along with the breadsticks. The soup was excellent!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank kdragnfli

Grand Junction, Colorado
“We walked in and we walked out”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Me and the family visited this place and to be honest...this Olive Garden needs a makeover. They have stuffed as many tables and chairs as they can into a small space and it feels very crowded. the walking lanes for the servers are very narrow and they constantly bump into your chair when they walk by. The tables were not set up, there was trash all over the floor and we waited 20 minutes for the server to even talk to us. Service is generally bad all over Grand Junction because the talent pool is college kids and people from the local community corrections program and if this is he case with this particular Olive Garden, they should try harder to hire better help if the ones they have aren't up to snuff.

2 Thank boxertraveler2014
Colorado
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have in Olive Garden restaurants all over the country, including the original Olive Garden when we lived in Orlando. My favorite menu item has always been the soup, salad, and breadsticks. I always order the pasta fagioli soup. I used to love the amount of Italian sausage and the hint of spice that it gave the soup. My soup today had very ground meat of any type and way too many beans. It certainly did not have the flavor of old.

Personally, I probably will not go back to Olive Garden again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cruzncouple
Montrose, Co Usa
“Two for $25”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ordered the two for $25. I had the chicken gnocchi soup. Creamy and delicious. I ordered the Five Cheese Ziti and my wife had a new item, Shrimp Mezzaiuna. I tasted it and almost wished I had ordered it. Shrimp is okay but not my favorite but this dish was really good. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys shrimp and pasta. A great combination. The Black Tie desert was wonderful for anyone who is a chocolate lover and I am. Service was good and it wasn't crowded for the time of day. I had wanted to try a restaurant I hadn't eaten at but am glad when the one we were going to try was closed that we came over to the Olive Garden. We had a relaxed enjoyable time and "yes" I would do it again.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“trip to grand junction”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had a group of 13. They did a pretty good job of taking care of our group. There were a few delays but overall the service was good. I was a little disappointed with the quality of the food. It was not as good as it normally is.