“Good food but intrusive service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #40 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food here is good and inexpensive. One caveat is that my wife, who will have a migraine triggered by MSG, got a real bad one after dining here recently and will not go back. The main negative issue I have with this restaurant is that the waiters, in their effort to please, are overly intrusive and they tend to interrupt conversations continually with questions about how diners are doing and what else they might want.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Locally, probably one of the best values for the money. Good wine, excellent food, great service. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have never had a bad meal at the olive garden. My husband and I went for our 22nd anniversary, we don't like to spend $$$ money on food, and we know we like olive garden. Our server was ok, food was great.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

when we got there it was pretty late but were seated fasted. We had to wait a little for our server and when she got to us and took our order my son made a comment that she looked like she had been crying and during our dinner when she was with us someone came over nd said so and so wanted to talk to he. I dont know if she was in trouble over anything but she was great with us, asked all the right questions, packed our leftovers, feindly chit chat. we gave he a double tip. btw the food was excellent.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We arrived at 9pm on a Friday. Only had to wait about 10 mins. Service was quick and friendly. Good place to stop after driving all day.