“The Usual”

Olive Garden
Ranked #55 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I've been to other Olive Gardens and this one has the same great food and wait staff ... need seriously to put more olives in their wonderful salad though ... and that goes for all of the ones I've tried.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

wow!! The food was amazing, tasted great & large portions which we took home for later in eco friendly containers. I had seafood ravioli with shrimp on top & a creamy sauce & the stuffed mushroom & calamari app. My husband had lasagne & ate it all! The salad & breadsticks were fresh & hot respectively. The apple pie type dessert with ice cream was extra creamy. The cafe americano wasn't what I expected I would get my specialty coffee elsewhere.

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

My family and I always look forward to our trip to this place! Great service and most of all, great food!.. We(wife and I) love the Chicken Alfredo.. Highly recommend this restaurant..

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Service is usually excellent; soup and salad with bread is my favorite meal. It's a well balanced and delicious meal.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

At Olive Garden it can be a great place! The Calmari amazing! Other things such as the pizza and the spinach dip, I will never order again! The only thing I mainly get is the Ravioli De Portobello! Which Is amazing every time! This is a place to go every so offend, I do not think it will be on my list of restaurants that I will be craving.