“Good food,always have good service..”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #45 of 277 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

My family and I always look forward to our trip to this place! Great service and most of all, great food!.. We(wife and I) love the Chicken Alfredo.. Highly recommend this restaurant..

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Service is usually excellent; soup and salad with bread is my favorite meal. It's a well balanced and delicious meal.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

At Olive Garden it can be a great place! The Calmari amazing! Other things such as the pizza and the spinach dip, I will never order again! The only thing I mainly get is the Ravioli De Portobello! Which Is amazing every time! This is a place to go every so offend, I do not think it will be on my list of restaurants that I will be craving.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I know a lot of people like this place, but every time we try to go there it's a long wait, the service is competent but always feels rushed, and the food is mediocre. So, no we go if friends want to or we went last time on a gift card, but otherwise, we don't go. If we want Italian in Grand Junction, we go elsewhere.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

It's a chain! If you've eaten in one, you've eaten in any of them.