“Yuck!”

Ranked #180 of 273 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Yuck!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is what you would expect from an all you can eat place with a chocolate waterfall. Once you get a look at the people touching the serving utensils at the buffet, you'll lose your appetite pretty quick. Oh! They recently added a you-make-it cotton candy machine; try dipping it in the chocolate waterfall maybe. Ewwww!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank mtntrash

Grand Junction, Colorado
“I like the food & service”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I like the food & service however we get sick every time we eat there .. so we don't go anymore

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Kelly M
Cape Meares, Oregon
“Pigsty”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

OK, I admit I sometimes succumb to the lure of unlimited BBQ ribs and I've had some good experiences at GC back east. Unfortunately, this place was/is just unbelievably filthy. Wait staff had to step over the food folks had dropped on the floor (as if someone had tripped with a plate) and this went on for over 15 minutes - back and forth, back and forth and absolutely no effort to clean up. Little kids from a nearby table were jumping over it like they do mud puddles, then jumping up on chairs with their dirty feet. No manager in sight. I simply cannot believe what a pigsty this place is - so bad in fact that i called the health department. PS: the food was either stale, limp, or overcooked - nearly inedible.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank obankestrel
Fort Worth, Texas
“Not the best of the franchise”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Three of us at the table, and we each left items on the plates that seemed stale. When the waitress asked if we needed more water, she never came back even though each of us asked for a refill. She apologized as we were leaving. Just not worth what we spent.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Lynda L
Grand Junction, Colorado
“I got very sick eating here”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

The food is not that good, and I will never eat there again

1 Thank Thadd_969