“Chain Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Was exactly what I was expecting out of a chain restaurant, but happened to have a great server the past two times.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've eaten here twice and both times I was very diappointed in the food as it lacks flavor. The last time I had nachos with jalepenos. The meat was bland and the peppers were not spicy at all. I wont be back

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our experience was overall pretty good. Server was friendly. Food was good. Drinks were good. Things arrived fast. Only thing that went wrong was that we waited to long to be helped after sitting down.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Boston's is, perhaps, a typical sports bar. The evening we were there it was crowded with about a 30 minute wait for a table. After being seated we were promptly served by a friendly, courteous server. The menu selection is fairly large. Our meals were quick in coming to the table and at the right temperature. They were tasty but not special. The prices were moderate making the food a good value.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

the food was good, but the prices were a little high for the amount of food you received. I left there feeling satisfied, but was hungry shortly after. the fries were not as good as I was hoping either.