“Yeah Gluten Free!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Boston Pizza
Ranked #92 of 261 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Junction
“Yeah Gluten Free!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

Try their gluten free pizza it is one of the best in town.

“The hostess is hot”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

Seriously, she's hot. :)

Jackson, Michigan
“Loud and Pricey !!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

While visiting friends in Grand Junction they took us to this establishment and we were less then impressed. First it was very hard to carry on a conversation with the loud music that was playing. Acoustics were terrible and there was alot of echoing and it was very hard to talk to the person who was sitting across the table from you. The cocktails although reasonably priced were weak, and the pizzas were very expensive for the size of them. I have had pies all over the US and these were not loaded with toppings, however they were loaded with a high price. Considering all the other options in the Grand Junction area I would not recommend Boston's for any event.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Jacksonville, Florida
“Rude Bartender and "Manager"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

My girls and I go out every Wednesday night for Happy Hour. We got to Boston's (not our 1st time) at 5:00 p.m. At 6:00 p.m. the TV's volume increased by about 300% . I asked our waitress "why" since nobody seemed to be watching. I then went to the bartender who rolled his eyes at me and he said he would "try" to do something about it. In 13 minutes 1/2 of the bar left! I asked for the "Manager" who was Jamie. She was very rude and apparently hadn't noticed that half their clientele had left. If you don't like the people you are with....go to Boston's. As for me and my friends, we will go somewhere that we can have great drinks and appetizers without the eyerolling (meet us at Carrino's!)

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Grand Junction, CO
“Good food, good service, and good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

Been here a number of times and have always had good food and service. The menu is very extensive and we have never been disappointed. I am particularly happy with their "healthy" selections menu which has a number of dinner entrees that have a maximum of 650 calories. Their salmon in asian sauce is delicious.

• Visited December 2011