“breakfast is great all the time”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #158 of 273 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American
Clifton,Colorado
“breakfast is great all the time”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Go for breakfast the best choices .do not care for dinners but great breakfast service and choices...

Visited July 2013

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Good Waitress”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Flew out to Grand Junction, Colorado to visit my daughter and two grandchildren from Asheville, NC. The first morning there we went to Village Inn for breakfast. Was greeted at the door by the hostess and seated. Our waitress, Trish waited on us and I would have to say she did a great job. She covered more than a half dozen tables and kept right up with it. There was one thing that was ordered and not served (in error) from the kitchen but other than that she was very nice, courteous and just a real nice person. The food was good and we enjoyed our breakfast

• Visited March 2013
Oviedo,Fl
“Good food,reasonable price.”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We stopped for lunch at the Village Inn while passing through Grand Junction. The menu provided many lunch choices at a reasonable price. Service was quick and very pleasant.The food was good and properly presented. The Village Inn offers many more healthy choices than a fast food place and the food is prepared when ordered.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank BunsenBurner40
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great change from Old Village Inn”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Before this last year I haven't dined here for many, many years. I was happily surprised. We frequently go there for business safety meetings and breakfast. I love the My VIB order for breakfast. Here you order 54 items from their long lists I order their cheese omelette, biscuit and gravy, link sausage, raspberry crape (awsome) all for a small price I think it was 6.99. Also love that on wednesdays if you are there after 10:00 a.m. you get a free slice of pie and you can eat it there or to go. The slice is a little smaller then the normal pies but after breakfast that is plenty. Love this place for breakfast! The staff have always been extra friendly and helpful. Not like the checkers at our local City Market, I think they hate their job and have been there too long. Love Village Inn. Also about 8 months ago had to take a trip to Denver and we visited Village Inn there I was happily surprised that everything was the same there also. Great change great place.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Frank C
Brentwood, California
“friendly staff”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Ate here this morning. Patty was out server. Not only was she helpful, she was funny and generous with her time. Food cooked to order and th COFFEE was the best. I am a coffee guru.

Visited November 2012