“Everything you expect and great pie!”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #93 of 288 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2012

In many places...including Grand Junction...there just aren't a lot of options if you find yourself out late and hungry (i.e. after a play or late movie). The Village Inn on Horizon is open, friendly, fast and they have plenty of coffee. The pies are very good, too. I just think they deserve a "GREAT JOB!"

Reviewed January 8, 2012

I have gone to Village Inn before, but I wont go back. I cant honestly tell you why we kept waiting and didn't walk out. I guess we figured the food would be worth it, but we were wrong. The food was tepid. We finally got the manager to come to our table- and she did refund our money. She also refunded money to two other tables.

1  Thank silverstream8
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Village Inn, affectionately known as "VI", is nothing more or less than a Denny's or Ihop type restaurant.

The food is overall okay. Typical American Denny's type food.

This VI is open 24 hours, unlike the one on Horizon Drive. So it's one of the few restaurants open for the late night crowd and the drunks out partying. Although I don't run around late at night, if I did, I would probably wind up at VI quite a bit. But during the day when there are hundreds of other options, I would not likely visit very often.

Like I said in the title, it has it's place.

Reviewed April 28, 2010

Went to this restaurant after a concert downtown and was seriously impressed by the service. We were a bit snickered.. and I demanded a pancake as an appetizer.. it arrived i less then 4 minutes.. our food landed on our table as soon as the pancake was gone and the drinks were refilled continuously without us asking.. Food was okay, I mean.. its a diner.. but the service by a waiter named Wayne was FANTASTIC. Our bill came to $18.00 and I tipped $10. Great job Wayne!