“Speedy service and good beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rockslide Brewery

Rockslide Brewery
Cuisines: Brew Pub, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: It's about 100 percent pure enjoyment at the Rockslide Restaurant and Brewery, celebrating more than 20-years of quality food, beer and fun.You'll feel right at home in our eclectic and historic building. We have two patios for you to enjoy al fresco dining, or move the party indoors to our comfortable bar or family-friendly dining room. The Rockslide Restaurant and Brewery offers Sunday brunch, and is open for lunch, dinner and anything in between seven days a week. Locally owned and operated, The Rockslide is committed to serving up local meats and produce. Whatever your taste buds are craving, the Rockslide has you covered. From Grilled Top Sirloin and Blackened Catfish, to fresh and delicious salads and sandwiches. There's something for everyone at The Rockslide Restaurant and Brewery.
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Speedy service and good beer”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I came into town on the late side of dinner and was in walking distance to the brew pub; decided to stick close to my hotel and made my way over for something quick before they closed. I ordered the ahi tuna entree which was cooked perfectly and was very tasty. Good value and friendly service.

Visited January 2013

Denver, CO
“Simply awful...”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Look pretty good on line when we were looking for a decent place to eat. Got in, got seated at a dirty table in a dirty area I would expect to see in a lower end restaurant not this place.

Waiter arrived promptly to take drink orders and brought them to the table quickly. We asked him how the lettuce wraps were and he said they were one of his favorites along with the seared tuna.

We decided to go with the lettuce wraps. They arrived with three leaves of romain lettuce... guess iceberg is tough to get in Grand Junction. The chicken filling was interesting. Tasted more like a chicken salad and had snap peas in the pod and broccoli mixed in while warmed slightly. Certainly wasn't my favorite.

My wife was not to hungry so she decided to go with the soup of the day which was split pea. She did like it so that was our one positive on the evening.

I, going again with the waiters recommendation (once bitten, should have known better) and went with the seared tuna. All I can say is it was the absolute worst tuna I have ever had. It was poorly seared, the outside was a pasty brown color. The inside, that you would expect to be more on the red side was a light shade of pink. It tasted very old and fishy, worse that you could get out of can. I had three pieces and stopped as I was nervous of what may follow later. Luckily I survived but for a while I was unsure.

Might be okay for a beer and maybe some bar appetizers like wings or something but I would not return for a full meal.

• Visited October 2013
Grand Junction
“Great Salmon Fish & Chips”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Conveniently located in downtown Grand Junction.
Good selection od hand-crafted beer.
Great Salmon Fish & Chips.

• Visited August 2013
Greeley
“Fabulous Food and Friendly Wait Staff!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food was great! I had the prime rib French dip and my husband had the calzone. The calzone was handmade and delicious! The French dip was so big, I only ate half and took the rest back to the hotel! Our waitresses were Madison and Michelle and they talked and laughed with us and made us feel like old friends. My only complaint is the bathroom downstairs. It was not clean, the stalls too small, and the stairs were filthy.

Visited October 2013
“A busy brewpub.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I was there on a Friday night and it was busy and noisy (in a good way).
Bar service was fast and efficient.
Beers are very good; food was plentiful and pretty good.
An above average brew pub with a young clientele.
Menu has plenty of choices.

Visited September 2013