“Great food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We couldn't fault the food or service received on our recent visit. The steaks were cooked to perfection as we requested, the vegetables just right and the baked potatoes superb! Our server Cody was very attentive and our overall experience was excellent.

1  Thank SY1
There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I wanted a special night out so we thought Outback. We had always liked it in the past. Both our entrees were very good, BUT... the baked potatoe was literally coated with coarse salt on the skin. I tried scraping it off but that just put the salt on my plate which then ruined the steak. We told our server, who sent the manager over. Rather than being empathetic, he argued with us saying they put the salt on to make the potatoe better! He then said we should have told our server to wipe it off. How would we know that ahead of time? At any rate, it completely ruined the dinner and we won't be back.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Wait staff is always friendly at Outback. This is no exception. Food was quite good, and met our expectations.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I love outback in fact I like this outback, the waiter Sam was great, The blooming onion was great, there was 5 in my party we all ordered steaks. LIterally every one of us took our steaks home to cook them more. Mine was ordered Meduim and it was very raw, everyone elses was totally undercooked. By the time the waiter asked how the steaks were we were ready to go and finished with the other part of the meal so we decited to take them home and cook them. Usually at the GJ outback the manager comes around and asks how the meal was but failed to come on this trip. I will return as I like to give places the benefit of the doubt. On a side not I just took my steak off my grill at home and finished cooking it and it was a good cut.

1  Thank SonoraBound
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have gone here several times and the steaks are always done to our liking. They are tender and cooked just right. The atmosphere is nice and the service is good. The only problem was that the server forgot the bread. That was remedied immediately and then everything was fine. The chopped salad is a favorite and very fresh. Prices are good for the steaks. Don't think you need to pay tons for a good steak here.

1  Thank Myopin