“Nice meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice meal”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had a nice steak and shrimp combo meal at Outback after a day of driving from Denver. The service was excellent and the food was very good. This meal was recommended by our waiter and it did not disappoint. The next time we are at an Outback we will certainly try this again for dinner.

• Visited September 2012

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Always a great meal.”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Never disappoints! Love the coconut shrimp. Had sprouts game playing that my boyfriend liked. Love the staff. Always friendly and prompt.

Visited August 2012
Fruita, Colorado
“chain restaurant”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This particular outback was a disappointing experience. I had just passed a test I had to take & wanted to celebrate so I remember they had King Crab legs right now based on commercials. The first impression was table was a little greasy with some booth crumbs in seat. She brought my drink(iced tea) & I needed a refill about 10 min later & had to ask another waitress who told my waitress. After that she was all over it but felt a little ignored at first. The salad was good & probably the best part of the meal. The steak was too salty (medium) but stayed tender. The crab legs were scored but didnt crack easily & all I had was a little fork to pick the meet out. It took me forever to eat 3 crab legs & the meat came out shredded. I guess these had been frozen for a while because crab legs I have had in the past come out in large chunks of meat not tiny bits that I'm digging for :( the asparagus was $1 extra & was 4 pieces total. Talk about lack of value. I ordered dessert to go & the carrot cake was a wimpy slice & the key lime pie didnt travel well. I think if I ever go here again I will just get a salad since that was the best part of the meal. All I was thinking during my disappointing meal & while paying the $40 bill @ the end was I should have gone to olive garden!! That is a sure thing in this town!!

Decorah, Iowa
“Okay....”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Okay if you you really,really like salt.
The steaks were salted way too much to the extent of having to scrape off the seasoning with a fork.
A little seasoning is pleasant but this was excessive!
We would have told the waitress this but she never came back to check how things tasting.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jameslouie
whitewater colorado
“Best Australian-themed restaurant in the area”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Hey! The outback is like a slightly-upscale Texas Roadhouse. A bit pricier, smaller portions, but dependably decent and you probably won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2012