“great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Fun place, great service, you get a lot of food for the price. Nice staff too. Easy to find and lots of parking. Great selection of items on the menu.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My daughter ate here because we wanted some nice food. We thought it was gonna be perfect, but we were wrong. To start off my daughter got the wrong dish and my baby back ribs were burned and dry! I also ordered a draft beer of Fat Tire and it was warm! I paid a total of $70 for the two of us. I really don't think it was worth the price we paid. The waitress was nice and attentive but the food wasn't great! Disappointed!!!! Go to Outback or Chilis.

1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped at Applebees for a late night cocktail. Upon arrival the restaurant was dead. Fireworks just ended downtown and business picked up. Then a minor league baseball team showed up in a bus and now Applebees was full. In short I commend the staff for dealing with the late night rush well as they could have packed it in and treated us poorly.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

This Applebee's on Horizon Blvd. is more like a "SPORT'S BAR" than what we have seen in CA.
We had a short wait to get a table, it was a Friday night.

The service was good & the Chicken Salad with Mushrooms was very good, we split this dinner. We were not hunger, it was late & had been driving all day !!

The way they have you pay for your meal is different ! Next I can see the servers going by-by also !!

We would go back again to this Applebee's when staying over night in Grand Jct., CO.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I don't know if they discriminate against non-drinkers sitting at the bar but I was completely neglected from the get go. I travel frequently for business and do go to National Chains because they are usually consistent. Because I am alone, I will usually sit at a bar so I don't feel like I am alone but also because I don't need to take up a whole table for just me. It was early, about 4 pm and the place wasn't very crowded but when I asked for a soda and a menu it was obvious that I wasn't welcome. After waiting a long time just to get a menu it took equally as long just to get them to take my order. I ordered a burger and fries, nothing special and no special requests. I noticed other tables around me that paled orders after me and got their food quickly including a party of 6. A Gentleman sitting next to me also ordered later and not only got his food but was almost finished eating it when they finally refilled my soda and offered to check on my order. I continued to wait and watched the two Bartenders and the Manager doing everything but work. The Manager was pretty content hanging out with some locals and seemed to really enjoy himself. One of the guys offered to check on my order again and came back with the excuse that they were putting the final touches on my burger and were just "melting the cheese". He went back to screwing around and not working again right in front of the "Manager" who was equally interested in doing as little as possible. I got the bartender's attention and told him that if they forgot about my order to just tell me. He promptly went to the register and brought back a long slip of paper and shoved it in front of me. He told me that this proved he had entered the order and it had been only 19 minutes. Because it had actually been more than 40 minutes to get to this point I walked out right in front of the Manager. I assume he wanted no part of it because he never offered to help in any way.
I have made my last visit to this Applebee's and will think twice about ever visiting another one based on how poor this was.

3  Thank Tim L