“A very nice dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My wife & I had a very nice dinner. We had the 2 for $20. We started with 2 side salads. I had the oriental vinaigrette, my wife the strawberry vinaigrette. Then we had the riblet baskets. All was very good the salad dressings in particular. The service was a little slow, but the restaurant was very busy.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We like Applebee's menu with its periodic new additions and found this restaurant to be especially well run. The service was excellent and, being near the back, we could see the manager ensuring everything was running well. One tip for lunch: The rush begins at 11:30 AM.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

While on vacation, we stopped at the Applebee's in Grand Junction, Colorado, since we always enjoy the one at home. We usually try "new" places when traveling, but this time decided to stop at a place we're familiar with. The service was terrible - had to request napkins and silverware, did not get drink refills, and most disappointing -- they were out of the sauce that goes in the Grilled Chicken Wanton Tacos (one of our favorites). Ended up with a Quesadilla burger that was somewhat undercooked - but ate it. This goes to prove that all Applebee's are NOT created equal!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We love going to this Applebee's because they are always consistent with their food and drink. Last three times we sat in the bar at the same exact table! Do they secretly know where to put us?

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch today, I liked how you were all wearing construction hats to signify that you are getting some renovations at the end if the month. Jake was our server and he was fine. I do not like how the female and managers do not tie their hair back. While I did not find hair in my meal, I think based on what I saw, that was a miracle!! Doubt I'll be back!